love

love
pure & simple

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

i've taken my "chill-pill"

a new school year, basically a new life.
Okay, maybe that's a bit dramatic. But really, I have had to change a lot this year and it's only the second week. I've always lived close enough to campus that I could leave 5 minutes before class and I could make it on time. now I have to adapt to a bus schedule. Yuk! Buses don't wait even just one more minute. Buses don't let you out right where you need/want to be. It's all on their time table. And I don't like having zero control over my schedule.
I've always been slightly anal about this kind of thing but now trying to adapt I'm noticing that it's slowing down my life. Last year and even this summer has been a constant rush. But now when I'm waiting at the bus stop or just sitting on the bus-waiting for Franni to take her coffee break when I'm losing valuable time to get to class- it's forcing me to just relax and take a "chill-pill." Surprisingly enough, I kind of like it. Sure it's frustrating but it forces me to be organized in a different kind of way. I'm definitely hoping it comes in handy one day.
there's my venting for the month.

1 comment:

Carrie and Nathan said...

Oh it will! Just pick out some good reading material...that's always nice! Glad to hear from you again!