love

love
pure & simple

Thursday, September 20, 2012

i'm back!

I think the last time I wrote was when Ben and I lived apart for the first time. And now we’re in for round 2 so it sounds about right that I would be updating the blog nowJ  I know everyone is wondering it so I’ll just answer it – No I don’t prefer to live away from my husband. It actually really bites that we’ve found ourselves in this situation for a SECOND time. Argh!  But before I moved back to Utah I knew 2 things,

I hated my job and it was affecting every aspect of my life.
So I made a change.

Sure, I could’ve held out and worked for Target until I Ben started his career – probably less than a year… But I’ve never been a patient, ‘wait for it’ type of person. And with the Peanut that’s coming, I knew I needed a more family friendly career. Ben knew all this plus he had to deal with a wife who came home a hater every night. He was probably relieved when I got this job in UtahJ  So, we moved me back to Utah and Ben will move out here too when he finishes school in December. One month down, three to go!!!
That little fox is our puppy Scooter. She's a 10 month old husky mix. The sweetest, smartest dog you'll ever meet:)

No comments: