love

love
pure & simple

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

i have been changed...

I said before that I thought "ugh" to shopping while in Chicago.

I take it back repeatedly. repeatedly.

You can loathe shopping in Salt Lake but you will not, I repeat, NOT get enough of it in Chicago.

I have Cynthia to thank for opening my eyes. Of course I couldn't admit it outright, but after shopping back in Logan, I will admit my fault openly.


My favorite stores include:

Old Navy (It is VERY different than the ones here. I promise. 5 stories!!!)

H&M - I have Cynthia to thank for this one especially:)

Burberry - Just to look at of course, I don't have $900 to spend on a scarf

Crate & Barrel - Great ideas for my future house

Ghiradelli's - YUM!

Hershey's Store - Not quite so yum, and a creepy, stalker-ish employee... (you guys remember... "BUY THIS NOW! WHERE ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO FIND YOUR FACE ON A BAR OF CHOCOLATE?!" )

Navy Peir - the best part was taking pictures with my sisters (pushing Martha over the edge, freaking Heather out by pretending to fall into the Lake, aww the memories)...though the mirrors were dang fun too... how long did we spend in front of them?

1 comment:

ABick said...

it's true...shopping in BIG cities is such a different experience than SLC...like in San Fran--i went to a 3 story old navy and 3 story banana republic and 2 3-story Macy's (one just for the women...)it is crazy! oh and my favorite--a 3 story shoe store...