love

love
pure & simple

Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome to Elizabeth & Ben's Blog!

Yes it's true, I've finally succumbed to creating a blog. While it is both Ben's and mine it will usually only be me that is posting anything. I've got a lot to say on just about everything. And my plan is to go back and write about how Ben and I met, our gorgeous wedding, even clear back when I sold pest control in San Francisco and my life-changing freshman year. This may turn into a public journal but I'm fine with that. I've got nothing to hide:)

So I cordially welcome you to our blog, The Bare Beat. In this world of reality television this blog will be just one more episode. Enjoy!

2 comments:

ABick said...

welcome to the world of blogging!!!
I'm excited for you hon!
and I want pictures of your wedding ASAP missy! I still haven't seen any! I don't think..
:D love you much!
oh and i can't wait to hear all the wonderful things you have to say about me... :D

Lynette said...

I feel cordially welcomed. :)

I can't wait to hear more about my adorable cousin! :) :)