love

love
pure & simple

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Elizabeth Update 2014



I think I got most of this is my “State of Oklahoma” review previously. But I’ll go into a little more detail now. The best thing about my job is that it can be exactly what I make of it. I am a Curriculum Developer for Child Support Services. I work with two specific Trainers and their specialty function area. We develop the concept for training and then I put it all together. I have the opportunity to be as creative as I want and it’s very self-driven. This position has opened up my eyes to what people are dealing with every day when it comes to providing for their children. I am reminded daily of the blessing that Ben is in my life and the work that is required to maintain that relationship. I am also grateful for wonderful parents who have set amazing examples for me so that I knew what to look for in an eternal companion as well as how to find it.

I recently started Coaching for Take Shape for Life again – no big changes there. Just helping people along the path to health:) It truly is a lifestyle change and while I don't subscribe to every aspect of the "program", I have no doubt it has given me the knowledge and tools to make healthier choices for myself and Marley. That girl loves all of my healthy food and eats her fruits and veggies like a champ. I seriously love that.

There’s not really anything else to report. My life consists of wake up, get dressed, (sometimes) wait for Marley to wake up, get her ready and have relaxing story time before the day begins, drop her off at daycare, go to work, miss Marley while at work, go home, see Ben, Scooter, and Marley walking to get the mail, talk about our days/go to the park/make dinner, snuggle with Marley before bed, put Marley to bed, pick up the house, go to sleep and then do it all over again. Yes – my life revolves around Marley. And I’m 100% okay with that;)

No comments: